Hi, friends! So glad you’re here! Lately, I’ve been gearing up for Thanksgiving plans with our HUGE family coming over for dinner in a few weeks. Don’t get me wrong; I like the yummy casseroles and deep fried turkey, but the dessert spread? That’s what I live for. Growing up, my grandmother always taught me to eat my dessert first. Isn’t that a rockin’ grandma I have?
Anyways, we’ve rounded up 6 delicious fall treats this week that you better believe I’ll be pinning to whip up for our Thanksgiving dessert spread. Thank you so much for stopping by to share your talents and creativity with us. I’m always so amazed at the projects and recipes each week. Be sure to spread the love too!
What we’ve been up to this week:
Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars by Tidy Mom
Candy Corn Slushies with Ice Cream by Pocket Change Gourmet
Pumpkin Spice Candy Rice Crispy Treats by Domestic Bliss Squared
Light Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse by Just 2 Sisters
Mocha Cheesecake with a Boozy Mocha Ganche by Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Leftover Halloween Candy Cookie Cups by Spaceships and Laser Beams
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board! If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Visit a couple of other links and leave come love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.