Guess what, y’all! I’m adding in some non-blogger fun to the mix for this week’s Brag-Worthy Thursday! If you don’t have a blog but have the DIY bug, you can share a photo of your latest project every Thursday on the Bless’er House Facebook page at 9pm EST. I’m amazed at the creativity floating around out there, blogger and non-blogger alike.
This week, we’re all about the pretty Turkey Day decor. Can you believe how quickly it’s approaching? I’m so not ready. Be sure to spread the love and visit a few other people along the way today. As always, THANK YOU for being here!
What we’ve been up to this week:
With Thanksgiving just a few short weeks away, we wanted to inspire you with some pretty Thanksgiving tablescape ideas that were linked up to last week’s party.
Bloom Designs – Thanksgiving Place Cards
Lady and Laura Kate – Farmhouse Thanksgiving Tablescape
Table and Hearth – Rustic Patio Makeover
Farmhouse Chic Blog – Elegant Thanksgiving Tablescape
Rustic and Woven – Rustic Fall Centerpiece
Patina Paradise – Fall Mason Jars with Natural Decor
Keep an eye out on the Bless’er House Facebook page every Thursday at 9pm EST to share your own creative decor, makeovers, and DIYs. No blog required!
There were so many pretty projects from you guys in the past few weeks! One of my absolute favorites was this mantel built and styled by Ashley Fowler. LOVE!
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board! If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Visit a couple of other links and leave come love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.