Hey sweetie peeps! (That’s going to be my new greeting to everyone. It’ll be the new and improved “sup dawg”.) Hope y’all had a mah-valous Thanksgiving! It’s always great having y’all here for another weekly DIY/craft/makers anonymous party. We have made a couple little changes starting this week as we have decided, with all of us cohosts being home decor/craft/DIY bloggers to limit posts linked up to just those topics. It doesn’t really feel natural for us to be sharing parenting posts and recipes in our features because let’s face it…I burn cornflakes. If you’ve been visiting this little link party and sharing your awesome recipes, I truly want to thank you. I love seeing them. But I know it’s not fair to you and your valuable time if they typically don’t get featured.
Last week, Gilly from Colour Saturated Life made the decision to take a break from blogging for family emergencies, so we will absolutely miss her and I really hope she comes back to our neck of the woods soon. Whew! Okay, now that all the catching up is taken care of, I can’t wait to show y’all the stunning before and afters shared at the last link party. Seriously. Gorgeous! I’m so ready see what y’all have been up to in the past two weeks! Show us whatcha got!
What we’ve been up to this week:
Antique Storm Door Turned Closet Door by Mamas Dance
Farmhouse Hutch Reveal by Mamas Dance
One Room Challenge – College Living Room Reveal by The Honeycomb Home (You wouldn’t believe what it looked like before!)
Curio Cabinet Makeover and Holiday Sneak Peek by Designing Vibes
Cracked Patina Nightstand by How to Nest for Less
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board! If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Please keep your links limited to DIY / craft / home decor type posts.
- Visit a couple of other links and leave some love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.