I feel like I need a superhero cape for this post. Have no fear, the Lowe’s Makeover is here!!!
So you know that surprise project that I couldn’t wait to tell you about yesterday? This spring, I’m teaming up with Lowe’s to give a big makeover to one homeowner in the United States! If your kitchen, bathroom, or outdoor space is needing some extra love, I could end up flying out to your house to make it happen. A total part-ay with paint brushes and power tools.
(There’s a link to the entry form at the bottom of this post, and it ends in 2 days, so don’t wait!)
The makeover will be happening over the course of a weekend, so it won’t be a giant gut job or anything like that, but it will have massive impact with lots of cosmetic changes.
Like how we amped up our bathroom…
And our kitchen…
And our patio…
Lowe’s asked me to assemble my own dream team of DIYers, so Rachel Paxton from Maison de Pax, Nina Hendrick from Nina Hendrick Design, Jenna LaFevor from Rain on a Tin Roof, and April Hoff from House by Hoff will all be along for the ride. I LOVE this group of ladies who are all so talented, and their skills and styles are all unique. We’ll all be flying in together to make some DIY magic happen.
TO BE ELIGIBLE, YOU MUST:
• Live in the continental United States.
• Be looking to fix up a kitchen, bathroom, or outdoor space within your residence.
• Must be the owner of your home.
• Be outgoing, energetic, and fun with unique stories to tell.
• Be comfortable being on camera and/or interviewed by media.
• Be in need of expert design help from Bless’er House.
• Be able to make quick decisions in order to keep tight timelines.
• Be available for a 2-3 day period to complete the makeover between March 1- April 31.
• Allow photos of your home to be shared online.
• Must be 21 years of age or older to apply.
• Complete the online application form and agree to the Terms below.
We will only contact eligible participants.
TO APPLY or NOMINATE SOMEONE FOR A MAKEOVER, CLICK HERE!
Entries close Friday, February 3rd at 6 a.m. EST.
Can’t wait to see your spaces!
This post and makeover is sponsored by Lowe’s Home Improvement. All content and opinions are all my own.