I would love to work with you to help promote your business or blog whether you are interested in ad space, a giveaway, a product review, or a sponsored post. For more information and pricing, please contact me (click the provided link for contact form) or email me at blesserhouse (at) gmail (dot) com.
Bless’er House was started in November 2013 to document personalizing the basic builder-grade suburban home to give it a modern farmhouse charm. The blog has been rapidly growing ever since. As my passion builds for all things DIY, so does my number of readers. My media kit is below (as of June 2016).
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines regarding endorsements and testimonials is set in place in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company. This blog is a source of income and may incorporate testimonials and endorsements, which I feel is important to disclose all the details to you:
- The content of this blog is a source of income for my family and therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have used and trust and feel would also help my readers.
- Products provided to me by advertising partners for my review are given to me free of charge with no cost to me. This does not ensure a positive review of the product in any way.
- I will always be honest. Your trust is very important to me, and I do not wish to harm that trust in any way. I will always provide my true opinion about any product or service with or without partnership or compensation. My integrity is more important than any dollar amount.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
I truly believe this blog is an answer to prayer as I am able to do what I love in helping people discover ways to better their homes on a budget. I strive to hold this blog to a high standard and generate a small profit for compensation in my time, research, and ideas. My goal is always to provide my readers with the best information and with the utmost integrity.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp