Happy link party day, friends! If you’ve been trying to work up the mojo to tackle some organization in your house, last week was CHOCK FULL of brilliance. Seriously. My head was spinning, y’all.
We had a hard time narrowing it all down so we’re sharing a long list of organization resources to help get your entire life in order. Hey, a girl can dream, right?
Thank you SO much for stopping by each week to pay a little visit and share your latest happenings or to check out the latest projects and ideas. I’m always blown away by the creative minds out there.
We are very sad that we will be saying goodbye to Erin as one of our cohosts from Meadow Lake Road as she has decided to take a step back from blogging for a bit, but we’re keeping this link party train a’ moving. You might be seeing a couple new additions on the horizon soon. 🙂
What we’ve been up to this week:
31 Days of Decluttering from My Love for Words
How to Organize Your Workspace from Totally the Bomb
Easy to Make DIY Purse Organizer from Suzy’s Artsy-Craftsy Sitcom
Organizing the Garage from All Things Heart and Home
DIY Test Tube Spice Rack from Refresh Living
10 Minutes to a Perfectly Clean Kitchen from Boxwood Avenue
Organized Baking Cabinet from Two Twenty One
Fridge Storage Container Organization from So Damn Domestic
5 Creative Ways to Deal with Sentimental Clutter from H2O Bungalow
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board! If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Please keep your links limited to DIY / craft / home decor type posts.
- Visit a couple of other links and leave some love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.