Hi y’all! So glad to have you here again this week! We have officially hit Operation V-Day here at our house, which before now wasn’t really a thing. The hubs and I have never been big Valentine’s Day kind of people. (I guess we just express our love to each other pretty well every day…dawwww. Sorry, total mush fest over here.)
But now our daughter is three and that means I’m trying to stuff heart candy into her classmates’ goodie bags before she can eat it all. Ha! Anyways, y’all shared lots of cute Valentine’s Day crafts last week that we are showing off today. Can’t wait to see what you guys have been up to!
What we’ve been up to this week:
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board! If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Please keep your links limited to DIY / craft / home decor type posts.
- Visit a couple of other links and leave some love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.