Happy link day! I don’t know about y’all, but I’m ready for r&r. In a couple of weeks, our family will be heading down to Myrtle Beach for our annual summer trip, and I’m so ready! I love blogging, don’t get me wrong. But there are days I just want to unplug. I might actually read a book for a change. Gasp!
Until then, I’m so excited to see what you guys have been creating lately. I always have the hardest time choosing whose projects to show off because there are so many beautiful ones out there. Thank you for taking the time to stop in and hang out for a bit. Be sure to spread the love.
Lauren – Bless’er House
Jamie – anderson + grant
Vicki & Amy – Canary Street Crafts
Kendra – Joy In Our Home
Amazingly Real Stenciled Brick Feature Wall by Pocketful of Posies
Coastal Inspired Summer Mantel by 2 Bees in a Pod
Dining Room Makeover Reveal by Craftivity Designs
Shelf Made From an Old Bed Railing by Lost in the Found
- No Etsy stores, giveaways, or link parties.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.
- Link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!