Hi, friends! I’m always so thankful to have you stop by for our little party.
We have whisperings of a few snow flurries in my neck of the woods for this weekend, so my fellow Southerners and I are stocking up on milk and bread and getting our rarely used sleds ready! It doesn’t take much to excite us around here when it comes to the white fluffy stuff. 😉
There were lots of awesome projects shared last week! I can’t wait to see what y’all have brought along to show off this time around. Be sure to drop in and leave a little comment love for each other too.
What we’ve been up to this week:
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board! If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Please keep your links limited to DIY / craft / home decor type posts.
- Visit a couple of other links and leave some love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.