Hi, beautiful friends! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your rushing around in the holiday madness to visit and share your lovely inspirations. This is my absolute favorite time of year! I mean, Christmas Day is great of course, but it’s the anticipation, the eagerness, the exciting days leading up to that one magical morning of the year that is the best, don’t you think? Sometimes it’s the journey that’s the most fun.
We will be taking a break next Thursday to let y’all enjoy time with your loved ones, but we’re excited to see all you’ve brought to share with us this week. Be sure to visit a few others and spread the love as well.
What we’ve been up to this week:
DIY Thrift Store Rocking Horse by Anderson & Grant
DIY Winter Wonderland Cloche by Simply Designing
DIY Birch Wood Candle Holder by Karen’s Up On the Hill
DIY Pinecone Christmas Tree by Making it in the Mountains
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board! If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Please keep your links limited to DIY / craft / home decor type posts.
- Visit a couple of other links and leave some love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.