Truth time: I’m a scrap wood hoarder. It’s getting to be a problem really. Our garage has a scrap pile that I am always picking through to find freebie projects from other DIY leftovers.
Apparently, a bunch of other bloggers out there do the same thing because there were lots of great projects last week using just a simple piece of wood. And each one is different! So I’ve rounded up my faves to share with y’all…because who doesn’t love free home decor that is also functional?
I have a few projects in the works using my scrap wood pile myself that I can’t wait to show y’all soon. As always, THANK YOU for stopping by to say hello and to share your creativity. I love having you here!
Starting this week, I will be pinning some of my favorite projects to the Better Homes and Gardens Blogger Home Projects We Love board. Yay! (No idea why I hadn’t decided to do that sooner.)
Hope y’all have a great week! 🙂
Vicki & Amy – Canary Street Crafts
Nicole– Meet the B’s
Kendra – Joy In Our Home
- No Etsy stores, giveaways, or link parties.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.
- Link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!