Hey there, party animals! We’re getting all decked out for New Year’s Eve celebrations over here today! And by decked out I mean cozy pajamas, a bowl of popcorn, and a Friends marathon. Yep. It’s hard keeping up with these mad clubbin’ skills.
However you party, thank you so much for stopping by to share your last projects and posts of 2015! I am SO excited to see what the New Year brings, both in our own house and over on your blogs too. Cheers, y’all!
What we’ve been up to this week:
Boxwood Wreath – Anderson + Grant
Rustic Wood Wreath – Pastels and Macaroons
5 Minute Christmas Wreath – Making it in the Mountains
Burlap Wreath – DIY Beautify
Coffee Filter Christmas Wreath – How to Make a Burlap Wreath
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board! If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Please keep your links limited to DIY / craft / home decor type posts.
- Visit a couple of other links and leave some love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.