Hi friends! I’m not sure how closely y’all follow this little blog of mine, but if it isn’t painfully obvious already, I’ve slacked off a bit on the blog/social media scene this week while I’m hustling all over our house to prepare for several upcoming Christmas tours. This is the first year I’ve ever decorated for Christmas before Thanksgiving, and now my mental calendar is all out of whack. Anyways, more on that soon.
So it’s been nice to see all of the pretty fall projects y’all have been cooking up lately to keep me grounded until next week. We’ve rounded up even more pretty Thanksgiving tablescapes for some last minute inspiration. We will be taking a break from the link party fun next week so we can all enjoy time with families, but we can’t wait to see you back here to share your latest and greatest the following week in December! Happy early Thanksgiving! I hope it’s full of so much love.
What we’ve been up to this week:
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board! If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Visit a couple of other links and leave come love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.