I have been soooo unproductive this week. You know that kind of day where you just find yourself daydreaming of white sandy beaches? I’m a lost cause.
And then yesterday, I looked around our house and realized just how badly my daydreaming was wreaking havoc. It’s chaos around here. You know all of those pretty, clean room photos in blog posts? Ha! That is so not our real life 90% of the time. Thank goodness y’all had some great ideas for ways to combat the clutter last week. I definitely need it.
I can’t wait to see what you guys have been up to lately; hopefully, you were a tad more productive than I was. Be sure to spread the love!
Lauren – Bless’er House
Jamie – anderson + grant
Vicki & Amy – Canary Street Crafts
Kendra – Joy In Our Home
Kitchen Pegboard by Elizabeth Joan Designs
- No Etsy stores, giveaways, or link parties.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.
- Link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!