Hi, friends! It has been one of those weeks where I am busy constantly but feel like I have nothing to show for it. You know what I mean? We have a few projects in the works but my gosh. Fall has so much going on! Festivals, parties, get-togethers with family…at least it’s the fun kind of busy, right?
I absolutely loved seeing all of the fabulous fall projects last week, so we’ve rounded up a few to show off. THANK YOU so much for stopping in to share your talents with us. I hope you’ll take a minute to spread the love on each other’s projects too.
What we’ve been up to this week:
Fall Dining Room by Happy At Home
When You Don’t Have a Fireplace Mantel by The Red Painted Cottage
Fall Decor Updates by Modish and Main
Dark Grey Accent Wall by Seeking Lavender Lane
Simple DIY Banner by Farmhouse Chic Blog
Fall Front Porch Tour by Little Bits of Home
You can check out all the “Bragging Rights” on the Brag-Worthy Thursday Pinterest board!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
On to the party! Just a few reminders:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- Keep it current. We love seeing your lastest projects!
- Visit a couple of other links and leave come love in the comments.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Be sure to link back and grab a button.