I’m determined to wear a two piece again this summer. Apparently a lot of people are in the same mindset because there were plenty of yummy looking lightened up dessert recipes shared last week. So for my sake and everyone else trying to get in shape for swimsuit weather, I’ve rounded up a few.
Be sure to visit a few others and spread the love.
Jamie – anderson + grant
Kendra – Joy In Our Home
Nutella Strawberry Smoothie by The It Mom
Skinny Puppy Chow from Glamorous Affordable Life
Banana Blueberry Breakfast Cookies from This Mama Loves
Gluten Free Pineapple Upside Down Cake from What the Fork Blog
Mexican Fruit Salad from Posed Perfection
- No Etsy stores, giveaways, or link parties.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.
- Link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!