I wanna know where my “tabbie” people are. You know… the ones whose brains are basically like an internet browser with a million tabs open all at the same time?
Yeah, we’d be soul sisters. Because I’m betting I’m not alone. If my brain were a laptop, that little annoying “rainbow wheel” would be constantly spinning trying to keep up.
So I thought it would be fun to start sharing a brain dump of sorts of all of the things I’m inspired by, quotes I love, other bloggers I discover, recipes I crave, parenting hacks I find, fashion items I adore, beauty things I stumble upon… literally anything under the sun that live in one of my little “tabbies”.
I’m dubbing it “Bless’er Heart Weekends”. Because get it? Bless her heart? Everyone hearts weekends, am I right? Okay, you get it.
Could be fun. Could be totally random. But if you’ve been following this little ol’ blog for a while, you’re probably already used to that.
A few fun finds this week…
- This kitchen inspo stopped me mid-scroll and now makes me want to replace all 3 of our kitchen barstools with gray velvet ones. And apparently they scrub up well against kid messes!
View this post on Instagram
- This coat closet makeover I pinned the other day has me wanting to try it for myself.
- I’m in the middle of reading Where the Crawdads Sing and cannot put it down!!! Have you read it?! Soooo good!
- How is it possible that this picture was taken over a year ago?! Feels like just yesterday and yet so much has changed since then.
- This breakfast nook… I had to pick my jaw off the floor.
- Olivia and Regan’s birthday backyard pool party is tomorrow! With a mermaid theme of course (and by that I mean, “There’s a pool. Here are some mermaid balloons. Poof: mermaid theme. The end.”) How do we already have a 7 and 1 year-old?! Time slow down!
- We bought Regan this foam activity play set since our little monkey loves to climb everything now, and Olivia is getting her first novel set of American Girl books (the Kirsten ones). Ahhh the nostalgia!
- This quote… AMEN!!!
- This dress arrived from Walmart last week and I’m IN LOVE!!!
- Also, this blouse in green is my new favorite in my closet to wear basically anywhere with skinny jeans and ankle boots. It’s so breathable and perfect as fall-wear in the South.
- Now that fall has arrived, I’m craving my favorite chicken enchilada soup something FIERCE! It’s one of our go-tos. Buuuut it still feels like summer outside so… #SouthernerProblems
- I just found the PERFECT chandelier to finally replace the old falling apart one in our dining room from the house’s previous owners. So a dining room refresh might be in our immediate future just in time for the holidays. Whoop!
- And I finally had some photos printed to update our family gallery wall now that Regan is uh… a year old. Oops. Better late than never. Also, I’ve been thinking of painting this foyer chest. What do you think?
So that’s all the “haps” lately! Are you getting into anything fun this weekend?
I’m off to go decorate Walmart cupcakes with edible glitter and mermaid toppers. Betcha 5 bucks I’ll still be finding glitter in every nook and cranny of this house next week. 😉