Guess who has two thumbs and already has her Christmas gift shopping done?! Uh…someone else. Because it’s definitely not me.
I’ve made my list though. So that counts for something, right?
Since we’re coming up on the big holiday shopping season, I’ve teamed up with some of my blogger gal pals to share our best gift ideas for our 2016 Holiday Gift Guide. And I have a goooooood giveaway at the end of this post to help get you started too. Woot!
I know staying on budget is important, and it’s hard finding great gifts that don’t actually look cheap. So I’ve rounded up gift ideas for him and her at all different price ranges to make things easy. Best part, if you don’t like fighting the store crowds, all of these can be bought online. (‘Cuz mall traffic is a big ol’ nope.)
(Affiliate links are provided below for convenience. For more info, see my full disclosure here.)
- Laser Level Tape Measure Tool– I gave this to Robert as a stocking stuffer last year and it’s super nifty. We’ve already gotten lots of use out of it during home improvement projects.
- Copper Vintage Style Coffee Grinder– Okay, really this would work for anyone. If you’re a coffee fiend, it’s just too cool.
- LED Headlamp Flashlight– If you’re buying for anyone who likes camping, hiking, or home improvement (ya know… climbing into crawl spaces and such) this little guy is handy.
- Magnogrip Magnetic Wristband– For any handy guy who doesn’t want to hold nails and screws in his teeth as he’s working on projects.
- Tile Mate Key and Phone Finder– My hubby is the worst at losing his keys and his phone, and this little keychain can solve both of those problems. (But honestly, I’m just as bad as he is.)
- Detroit Grooming Co. Beard Butter– Christmas does come after No-Shave November, ya know.
- Horn iPhone Speaker Dock– How awesome is this?! Play music through your iPhone, stick it on the stand, and voila. Speaker. It’s handsome to look at too.
- BBQ “Pig Butts” Cutting Board– The most adorable present for the grill master barbequer ever.
- Wood iPhone Case– This just screams masculine, don’t ya think?
- Amazon Fire TV Stick– If you haven’t heard of this, it’s the latest gadget to get Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Video, Showtime, HBO, and a bunch of other channels without having to pay a cable provider. Lots of families are making the switch to this.
- North Face Touch Screen Compatible Gloves– These gloves are designed to keep your hands warm while still being able to use your smartphone.
- Vintage Canvas Messenger Bag– Great for school, work, travel, hiking, or a zombie apocalypse. 😉
- Sound Amplification Electronic Earmuffs– If your guy does recreational shooting, he’ll really appreciate these.
- Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer with Vacuum– This fancy little thing has a built in vacuum so beard hairs don’t get everywhere. Ya know… in case he’s totally over No-Shave November.
- Black and Decker Drill and Project Kit– If your man needs to start his tool collection, this is a great set to get.
- Engraved Wood Watch– I love the look of this classic-meets-modern watch.
- Samsung Virtual Reality Headset– Have you seen these?!? I kind of want one too. They look so fun!
- Bose SoundTrue Headphones– Must have for the music buff.
- Fitbit Blaze Fitness Watch– If your guy likes working out or is ready to start getting into shape, this thing is a total game changer.
- Nintendo Entertainment System– This is a throwback to the old classic Nintendo system and comes with 30 pre-loaded games like Super Mario, Donkey Kong, and PAC-MAN. 80s kids and 2000s kids alike will love it.
- Kohler Showerhead with Wireless Speaker– If your guy likes singing in the shower, this is just the coolest accompaniment.
- DSLR Camera Neck Strap– If you’re buying for a photographer, she’ll love this to pretty up her camera.
- Grey Herringbone Scarf– You can’t go wrong with a classic.
- Buck Jewelry Holder– This little guy is so cute! And has a Fixer Upper vibe to him.
- Stone and Crystal Pendant Necklace– I’d wear this pretty necklace with everything.
- Eucalyptus Mint Apothecary Jar Candle– The scent is awesome, but the color and antique style label make it even better.
- Essie Winter Collection Nail Polish Set– I never have any idea what nail polish colors are “in”, so this set takes out the guessing.
- Rose Gold iPhone Case– I love the color of this case!
- Fringe Western Bootie– The fringe detail on these booties are adorable, and they don’t cost and arm and a leg.
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfume– This is one of the highest rated perfumes on the market but it’s still reasonably priced. It has a very clean, feminine smell, nothing too funky.
- Ivory Geo Chenille Throw– I have this throw and it is soooo cozy. And goes with everything any time of year.
- Godiva Signature Chocolate Truffles– Do we really need a reason why this is the best gift ever? It’s chocolate. ‘Nuff said.
- Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Set– I have the larger version of this set and it is awesome! I wear it every. single. day. It works with all skin tones and is the perfectly curated set of neutrals.
- Military Anorak Safari Hoodie Jacket– This jacket is very “Joanna Gaines” and looks flattering on pretty much anybody but won’t break the bank.
- “How Great Thou Art” Oversized Sheet Music Sign– The handmade signs from Between You and Me are absolutely stunning. They’re very modern farmhouse, if you’re buying for someone who likes that style, and the lyrics and quotes are so heartfelt.
- Tory Burch Fitbit Leather Wrap Bracelet– If you’re buying for someone who has a Fitbit or is getting one, this leather wrap glams it up a lot.
- Keurig 2.0 Coffee Maker– Because coffee. Also, this color is gorgeous.
- Personalized Handwriting Bracelet– This bracelet (and necklaces too) can be personalized with anyone’s handwriting. I can just imagine giving this to someone who has lost a parent or spouse with their loved one’s handwriting on it. So sweet. I tear up just thinking about it.
- Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader– For any avid book lovers, this Kindle is perfect.
- ONA Bowery Camera Bag and Insert– This camera bag is gorgeous and great for anyone who enjoys photography. The insert keeps camera gear organized too.
- ILife Robotic Vacuum Cleaner – I’d gladly accept the gift of a maid to clean my house, but this might be the next best thing.
And so about that giveaway…
I’m giving away a prize pack worth over $300 in the form of a $100 gift card to Farmhouse Refined, a wood watch from Tmbr, and a handmade sign of your choosing from Between You and Me Signs! (I won’t judge you if you keep this stuff for yourself because I think I’d do the same thing.)
Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (I’m so sorry international friends) and will end Saturday, November 19th. Just enter using the Rafflecopter widget below.
More importantly, I hope you give your time and love this Christmas. Because nothing you buy in a store could ever compare to that. The gifts that are full of heart and soul are the most precious of all, and they don’t even have to cost a penny.
“Every good and perfect gift comes from above.” – James 1:17
Do you have any great gift ideas of your own? Are you planning to make your own gifts this year or serve in some way? Have you already started your Christmas shopping/making? I better get on that. 😉
For more giving ideas and giveaways, you can visit more gift guides from some of my favorite blogger friends: