I was thinking the other day…when is some television network going to catch on to a blogger reality show? Does it already exist? I don’t even know. I’m not a reality show kinda girl, but if there was one out there about bloggers, you bet your bottom dollar I’d be parked in front of the tube with a big bowl of popcorn. It’s craziness behind these computer screens, right?
I mean there are beautiful blogs out there with these pristine rooms and picture-perfect families, but you know the reality is there are half finished projects shoved into several corners of the house, toys thrown everywhere, and the blogger is trying the schmooze her husband into busting out the power tools for another DIY she’s itching to do. Wait…did I just describe my own reality? Yes, yes I did. Who’s with me on this?
Whatever chaos you might have going on, I’m so thrilled to see the beautiful creations you bring along every week. I always walk away inspired, and I hope you do too. Happy linking!
Lauren – Bless’er House
Jamie – anderson + grant
Vicki & Amy – Canary Street Crafts
- No Etsy stores, giveaways, or link parties.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.
- Link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!