Hey y’all! It’s always so great to have you here! There were so many beautiful projects shared last week that I had a really hard time choosing. This entire week, I’ve had a string of no-fun sick days, and all of my projects have been put on hold. I think it’s God’s way of telling me I need to slow down and take a breather.
So I’m just itching to see what you’ve been up to in DIY and recipe land! I’m excited to have a little surprise post coming up tomorrow too, so I hope you’ll check back. Happy linking! And be sure to spread the love.
Lauren – Bless’er House
Vicki & Amy – Canary Street Crafts
Nicole– Meet the B’s
Kendra – Joy In Our Home
- No Etsy stores, giveaways, or link parties.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.
- Link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!