Can y’all believe it’s already back-to-school time? I’ll be sending my daughter off to preschool next week, and I’m feeling a twinge of emotions already. (Thankfully, it’s only half-day two days a week, but still…it pulls at the heartstrings.) And I can’t believe it’s already been two years since I decorated my classroom during my teaching days! Time’s flying.
I’m always so excited to have y’all here and can’t wait to see what creativity you’ve been pumping out in our last remnants of summer. There were so many incredible projects/recipes shared last week, and it was definitely hard picking just a few to feature. Take a sec to check ’em out!
Lauren – Bless’er House
Vicki & Amy – Canary Street Crafts
Nicole– Meet the B’s
- No Etsy stores, giveaways, or link parties.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.
- Link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!