Happy Friday Eve! (That sounds so much better than Thursday, right?)
DIY projects have been more of a challenge around here lately since my hubby and daughter got in a car accident a couple of weeks ago. We just found out this week after our truck being in the shop since the wreck that it’s been totaled. So we’re back to square one and with no way of hauling project supplies from the hardware store. Boo sad. But I’m thanking God that He kept Robert and Olivia safe. That’s all that matters in the end.
Aside from that, I’m so excited to see what y’all have been up to in the DIY/foodie scene. There were so many great projects shared last week! Be sure to check them out and share the love.
Lauren – Bless’er House
Jamie – anderson + grant
Vicki & Amy – Canary Street Crafts
Nicole– Meet the B’s
Kendra- Joy In Our Home
- No Etsy stores, giveaways, or link parties.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.
- Link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!