Hi y’all! I hope y’all are having an amazing day wherever you are. We have been turning our house upside-down with fall decor and it’s like a pumpkin factory exploded around this place. Okay, I know pumpkins aren’t made in factories, not real pumpkins anyway, but you know what I mean.
Last week, there were soooo many incredible projects, and it was so hard to choose just a few to feature! I’m completely serious when I say you should check out all of the projects from last week. They. are. stellar. Be sure to spread the love and visit one or two others while you’re here. Thanks so much for stopping in! It’s always so wonderful to have you.
Lauren – Bless’er House
Jamie – anderson + grant
Vicki & Amy – Canary Street Crafts
Front Door Makeover by Colour Saturated Life – You HAVE to see the “before” and how she did this!
Fall Front Porch (Take 2) by Tidbits – Aren’t all those textures just dreamy?
DIY Watercolor Pumpkins by Lines Across – So fun for anyone who likes outside-of-the-box fall decor!
Living Room Tour by What Rose Knows – You HAVE to see this entire living room! I want everything, especially the windmill art.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways, or link parties.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.
- Link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!