A free Christmas printable art set of 6 featuring vintage Christmas trees that work in all types of decorating styles.
It’s that time of year, y’all! Free Christmas printable time! (Even though I know, technically, Thanksgiving is later this week.)
I love whipping up free printables for y’all because it’s my way of saying “thank you”, of giving you a little something to help you beautify your home on a dime and turn it into even more of a place that inspires you and comforts you.
That’s always what I hope this blog provides for you.
This season, my hope for you is that you will feel comfort and joy before you even walk out your front door…
So that you feel refreshed and inspired to go out and love on people, to do hard things, to be the difference the world needs. That is the power of home, and this is the season when so many people need that extra bit of grace.
Maybe a set of printable art doesn’t quite make all of that possible on its own. But I hope it contributes just a little bit to creating a space that gives you a warm hug as soon as you come back.
You can snag the set yourself by clicking here to subscribe or click this button:
If you’re already a blog subscriber, you should have already received the free downloadable printable set in your email (or just click the printable library link with the password that’s at the bottom of all of my emails).
- Download the botanical prints from the Bless’er House Printable Library (password in your email).
- Go to Staples.com
- Click “services & solutions” -> “printing services” -> “blueprints” -> “18”x24″ -> “design now” -> “color blueprints”
- Click “add files” and upload the botanical print images
- Click “orientation” -> portrait
- Click “add to cart” -> “proceed to checkout”
- In the notes section on your order, write “do not scale to fit” to keep the image at 16″x20″ because sometimes Staples will do it even when you don’t specify.
*Some of y’all have reported your local Staples not printing these as engineer prints (it varies by location). If you need a great alternative, you can try Office Depot or overnightprints.com
Or you can choose to print them directly from your computer as 8x10s to put in 8×10 frames, or if you want large frames, you can mat the 8x10s.
So much technical mumbo jumbo, but I wanted to make sure to help any of y’all who might run into issues with getting the larger prints. Totally worth the effort!
(Some affiliate links are provided below. Full disclosure here.)
Since some of you usually ask, here are the sources in this space too:
- Wall color: Benjamin Moore Swiss Coffee
- Door color: Benjamin Moore Wrought Iron
- Picture frames (I painted mine using Rustoleum Modern Farmhouse Gold Metallic spray paint)
- Bench (DIY tutorial from a repurposed coffee table)
- Throw blanket (similar)
- Large throw pillow (similar)
- Lumbar throw pillow
- Mini Christmas tree (larger)
- Mini Christmas tree (small)
Wishing you a happy holiday, friends!