In our family, the guys tend to be the easiest to shop for. Or maybe it’s just that my gift giving love language comes out and I have a total heyday finding Christmas gifts for Robert, my dad, my brother, and my father-in-law.
In any case, I had way too much fun putting together this Gift Ideas for Him guide because it encompasses so many things that I know the dudes in my life would love.
(If you missed it, you can see the Christmas Gift Guide 2021: Gift Ideas for Her here.)
If you’re drawing a blank on what to give the men in your family for Christmas, I hope this one gives you some direction.
(Some affiliate links are provided below.)
Christmas Gift Ideas for Him Under $60
- Vintage Leather Apple Watch Band – It’s classic simplicity meets modern convenience, and it’s a great budget-friendly gift idea for $14 if your guy loves wearing his Apple watch.
- Soft Knit Lounge Pants – Suuuper comfy and perfect for lounging around in on those cold winter nights.
- Gourmet Coffee Sampler – If your man is a coffee enthusiast, this 4-pack coffee variety set is a winner.
- Post WorkOut Tea Tree Oil Soap – Robert swears by this bar soap (that I originally got him as a gag gift last year because he does Brazilian Jiu Jitsu). Great for deep-cleaning to wash away those gym germs. Prevents ring worm, infections, and common skin issues for athletes of contact sports.
- ESPN Trivia Night Game – The perfect game for the sports obsessed who knows everything and wants to test his knowledge.
- Tangram Smart Jump Rope – A jump rope that connects to your phone or fitness tracker using Bluetooth to help improve cardio workouts!
- WAHL Groomer & Trimmer – This beard trimmer set never quits (seriously, we’ve had this one for over 4 years and it’s still going strong).
- Bluetooth Record Player – Vinyl albums are making a comeback because you just can’t beat the sound quality. This player is beautiful on a tabletop and combines the modern convenience of streaming music via Bluetooth too.
- Stanley Insulated Growler – Just when we thought nothing could beat Yeti, Stanley came along. Is there beer or coffee in here? We’ll never tell.
- 10-Piece Knife Set – Besides the fact that this $55 knife set is GORGEOUS, it apparently works well too.
- CounterMan Smoothing Shave Cream – More luxurious than the drug store shave creams, but it’s worth it and probably something your guy wouldn’t spend on himself for a rich, smooth shave.
- Cold Brew Coffee Maker – What’s with guys and cold brew coffee? Or is that just a thing at our house? If your man prefers iced coffee, this is the jam.
- M-19 Multi-Tool – Fair warning: We don’t own this ourselves yet (buying as a stocking stuffer), but apparently it’s the bomb diggity comparable to a Swiss Army knife with 19 tools in one for a ton of different uses on the go.
- 3-in-1 Wireless Charger Station – Who here has been personally victimized by misplaced cell phones, AirPods, Apple watches, and their chargers all mysteriously disappearing? Asking for a friend.
- Socks Subscription – Stop reading, Robert! Nothing to see here. (This $7 monthly sock surprise is happening for sure.)
- Hook and Ring Toss Game – If your house has a “man cave”, this $20 game would make a fun addition.
Christmas Gift Ideas for Him Over $60
- Smokeless Portable Fire Pit – An awesome gift idea if you have an avid tailgater in your life… or if he loves camping, the Solo Stove Lite is a smaller option to hike with.
- Sherpa-Lined Down Jacket – A super warm, cozy jacket that often sells out quickly for a reason.
- Bose Bluetooth Audio Sunglasses – Combines the function of sunglasses with the convenience of streaming music via Bluetooth and integrating hands-free calling with access your phone’s voice assistant.
- Dior Sauvage Cologne – Basically, I imagine James Bond smells like this. Yum.
- Marshall Portable Bluetooth Speaker – Is it possible for a speaker to be sexy? Because this is.
- Golf Rangefinder – I’m not golf expert so… according to the actual experts, this is a golf game changer, literally.
- GPS Drone with 1080P HD Camera – One of the best, reasonably priced drones on the market for the quality and the perfect one for a beginner drone enthusiast.
- Sleep Cycle Analysis Mat – If your man struggles with good quality sleep, this mat slips under a mattress for tracking to help improve the environment for a good night’s rest.
- Foosball Rolling Cooler – Not gonna lie… can I put this on my list?! Just when we thought a roller cooler and foosball table couldn’t get any more awesome all on their own… BAM! Sign me up for this party. Thanks.
- Tyler Leather Recliner – Totally a huge splurge. Not your typical Christmas gift. But Robert can’t stop raving about ours. It’s the most comfortable and most beautiful recliner I’ve ever experienced… for real.
- Muscle Massage Gun – Amazing for relaxing tight muscles and easing tension by promoting blood circulation and relieving lactic acid build-up.
- Pickleball Net Set – To be quite honest, this is really a gift for the whole family.
- Wood Fire Pizza Oven – So fun for enjoying outdoors or if your guy is a self-proclaimed pizza snob.
- Allbirds Running Shoes – These comfy, super high-rated shoes have a cult following in the running community.
- Wireless Mini Projector – A projector with excellent reviews that won’t break the bank and built-in WiFi for easy streaming.