Christmas gift shopping season has arrived at our house! I don’t know where I’m going to hide the presents for 6 whole weeks, so I guess I should just go ahead and put the tree up while I’m at it… gee, darn. 😉 Haha!
Last week, when I shared all of my vintage Christmas decor favorites, many of you mentioned you needed gift ideas earlier than usual this year also to combat supply chain delays, so this year’s gift guides are way sooner than usual.
But the silver lining is the more I prepare now, the more I can sit back and relax in December. Win/win.
Robert always tells me I’m hard to buy for, so I definitely made this Gift Guide for Her with myself in mind (as well as my mom and grandmother). If you’re stumped on what to give the ladies in your life, I hope this helps!
(Some affiliate links are provided below.)
Christmas Gift Ideas for Her Under $50
- Super Soft Pajama Set – The fabric on these pjs is lightweight but still dreamy soft and cozy. I love this plaid print!
- BeautyCounter Mini Must-Haves Skincare Set – I use all three of these and my skin has never been so smooth and evenly balanced before! The Radiance Serum is my holy grail that smooths my fine lines.
- Capri Blue Candle – Literally the best smelling candle I’ve ever smelled… and I’ve sniffed a lot of them in my life.
- Brown Sugar Lip Scrub – This stuff is awesome for combatting dry, chapped winter lips. I like to use a little lip scrub before bed followed by a lip mask to sleep in.
- Textured Knit Robe – Without a doubt the most highly rated, budget-friendly robe out there that’s medium warmth so you don’t sweat to death while putting on makeup but still keeps you warm fresh out of the shower.
- Pippa Bow Earrings – With a little one grabbing at me all the time, stud earrings are my go-to. These are adorable and a classic.
- Fashion in Film Coffee Table Book – If anyone on your list loves fashion, history, or movies, this book is so intriguing!
- Pencil & Paper Co. Passport Holder – With an uptick in travel plans these days, this would be a sweet gift for anyone planning a big international trip on the horizon.
- One-Touch Electric Kettle – I love the less pricey alternative to the Smeg kettle. Great for cold months for anyone who loves making hot tea, cocoa, hot toddies, or in my case… hot buttered rum!
- Equilibria CBD Mineral Soak (use code BLESSERHOUSE for 20% off) – Robert steals these mineral soak packets from me all the time when he’s feeling achy from workouts. They’re the best for much-needed relaxation.
- Stackers Jewelry Box – The smartest jewelry box that I link every single year because it can grow with you as your jewelry collection grows. Buy as many boxes as you need and stack them together for a streamlined jewelry storage system. Start with just one and add to it each Christmas or as you need.
- LORAC Contour Palette – Once you learn how to contour, you never go back without. Even if I go mostly naked-faced for a day, I still like to brush on a little bit of contour to highlight cheekbones.
- Tortoise Cosmetic Box – Really hope Santa (ahem) sees this one… to replace that old, dirty falling apart makeup bag we all seem to have shoved under our bathroom sinks. You know what I’m talkin’ about.
- Fleece Lined Thermal Leggings – My favorite yoga pants ever with an added fleece lining for cold winter months.
- Charcoal Facial Mask – The best face mask on the planet and I’m not exaggerating. My skin has never felt so clean and smooth until I started using this stuff once a week.
- Winc Wine Subscription – This wine delivery service curates wines to your specific tastes after filling out a questionnaire, and the wine is cheaper than buying in the store.
- Revlon Hot Air Brush Hair Dryer – If you love going to the salon for a professional blow-out, this will be your best friend.
- Nightstone Necklace Set – I absolutely love this layered necklace set with a mix of modern and vintage style chains.
Christmas Gift Ideas for Her Over $50
- Personal Microdermabrasion Wand – Like getting a microdermabrasion facial from a med spa right at home.
- Honey Infused Haircare Set – Great for these winter months to hydrate locks when the dry winter air usually turns hair to straw.
- Robot Vacuum and Mop w/ Auto Empty Station – This robot vacuum also mops!! Yes, finally!! Sign me up!
- Tory Burch Apple Watch Bracelet – Definitely more luxurious than your typical Apple watch band but oh so beautiful.
- Michael Kors Sunglasses – I love that these frames perfectly blend modern with a timeless design.
- Halo Lighted Vanity Mirror – A light up mirror that’s functional but also looks beautiful!
- Allbirds Running Shoes – These shoes are some of the most highly rated for a reason. Lightweight, comfy, and cute!
- Lancome Idole Aura Perfume – A crowd-pleaser scent that balances floral and vanilla notes perfectly.
- Canon Rebel T7 (for beginner photographers) | Canon 5D Mark IV (for advanced photographers) – If you have a loved one wanting to learn photography, the Canon Rebel is the perfect starter DSLR. If you have a photography enthusiast on your list, the Canon 5D Mark IV is the Cadillac of all DSLR cameras.
- Madewell Transport Tote – Hard to go wrong with a classic high quality well-made leather bag. I can just smell it from here. Mmmm
- Ionic Facial Steamer – Amazing for a skin detox and a luxurious addition to the skincare regimen. Add in some essentials oils to make it a meditative experience.
- 100% Silk Pillowcase – Proven to aid in skin health with anti-aging properties and hair health by reducing breakage.
- Our Place Perfect Pot – This pot can replace a dutch oven, roasting rack, steamer, strainer, braiser… if you want to go minimalist in the kitchen, it’s the go-to… plus, it’s cute.
- Closet Organizing Services – Only adding this to the list because having a professional organizer tell me how to organize my wardrobe is basically a dream come true. Probably won’t ever happen. Adding it to the wish list anyway. A girl can dream. 😉