Our Favorite Designer-Look Modern Recliner Chairs
28 of the best recommended modern recliner chairs with the highest ratings for designer style without sacrificing comfort.
Welp… I finally bit the bullet and caved to my husband’s wishes; we ordered two modern club-style recliner chairs for the living room. What is it about a recliner that makes it such a hot button when couples choose furniture? We’re not the only ones with this problem, right?
They are oh so comfy but it is so challenging to find a recliner with a designer look. Robert and I visited so many furniture stores in our area that we lost count to sit test every recliner we could possibly find.
But since this was such a challenge for us, I thought it would be helpful to round up all of my favorite designer-approved recliners that are comfortable but still “pretty”.
Some we sat on personally and loved, others come with high reviews from others online, but all of them I would have in our home in a heartbeat.
Designer-Look Modern Recliner Chairs
Splurge: Club Style Recliner Chairs Over $1,000
- Tyler Leather Square Arm Recliner ($1,649)
- Declan Recliner ($1,399)
- PB Comfort Square Arm Recliner ($1,049)
- Harris Power Recliner ($1,199)
- Thorp Recliner ($2,099)
- Clinton Modern Wingback Recliner ($2,799)
- Brighton Recliner ($1,000)
- Irving Roll Arm Recliner ($1,049)
- Harvey Leather Swivel Recliner ($2,899)
- Charley Recliner ($1,563)
- Champlain Wingback Leather Recliner ($1,999)
- Brixton Square Arm Leather Recliner ($1,699)
Save: Club Style Recliner Chairs Under $1,000
- Lana Faux Leather Recliner ($370)
- MCM Tufted Back Recliner ($229)
- Lewis Recliner ($899)
- Searsport Leather Recliner ($720)
- Lynwood Nailhead Recliner ($440)
- Leni Standard Recliner ($257)
- Mathias MCM Recliner ($274)
- Le Grand Recliner ($560)
- Teasley Recliner ($600)
- Doug Power Recliner ($897)
- Logan Sunbrella Power Recliner ($812)
- Harrison Sunbrella Recliner ($582)
- Mary Leather Recliner ($720)
- Wescott Wingback Recliner ($236)
- Darvis Recliner ($209)
- Bolton Recliner ($365)
Which one is your favorite out of the bunch? I’m totally eating my words here, but I honestly can’t believe how many of these I LOVE when all this time I said we would never ever have a recliner in our house.
I’ll share our “winner” really soon once it arrives! Do you have a recliner you love?