2022 Valentine’s Day Gift Guide with 48 thoughtful, practical, and fun gift ideas for kids, men, and women.
Total confession: Robert and I are not super into Valentine’s Day.
Don’t get me wrong… we tell each other “I love you” all the time. I freaking love our marriage. We’re just not “Valentine-y” people.
But I do love gifting a little something special to our girls. And oddly enough, even though we aren’t particularly big on this holiday, gift giving is most definitely my love language.
I always have a blast pulling together gift ideas for lots of different holidays to help out anyone who does like celebrating.
So if you need some Valentine’s Day gift ideas for your honey (or your little love bugs), here are a bunch of my favorites.
Some are sentimental, some are really practical, some are downright silly, but all of them would be a hit.
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide 2022
(Affiliate links are provided below. Full disclosure here.)
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Kids
- I’ll Love You Till the Cows Come Home Book – Catchy and sweet and funny and all the feels! (Ages 4-8)
- Tiny T. Rex and the Perfect Valentine Board Book – An adorable book about making friends (Ages 2-4)
- Kids’ Cotton Pajamas – Soft, lightweight, and in a classic style.
- Decoder Ring – Perfect for writing secret messages back and forth to your kiddo.
- Paint-By-Number Kit – Great for kiddos who love coloring and want to take it to the next level.
- Bow & Arrow Set – This set is so well made and comes with a target for practice.
- Jumbo Pop It Fidget – Our kids go nuts for any kind of fidget!
- Vintage Valentine Puzzle – A 500 piece puzzle great as a winter activity for kids ages 8+.
- Rain Boots – Kind of wish these cute boots came in my size TBH
- The Kids’ Book of Paper Love – Pages and pages of adorable paper crafts and activities!
- Color Your Own Super Hero Cape – As if a superhero cape isn’t cool enough all on its own…
- Ladybug Matching Memory Game – The classic educational game for ages 3+.
- Water Bottle – Because it always seems to be this time of year kids start losing their water bottles at school anyway. Make it red or pink. Boom. Valentine’s Day gift.
- Flower Lego Set – Why give flowers when they can build them instead?
- Heart Shaped Cookie Cutters – An afternoon cookie making sesh is definitely recommended with this one.
- Wool Animal Heart Socks – It’s hard to beat warm socks with cute critters on a cold day in February.
- What I Love About Being Your Mom Book – A fill-in-the-blank gift journal kids can read over and over whenever they need that extra reminder that they’re so loved… I’m not crying, you’re crying! (I only wish they made one from dads.)
- Piglet Lovey – The softest little stuffie. Regan has two similar lovies she’s obsessed with.
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Him
- Theragun Mini – A pocket sized deep tissue massager that he can just throw in the gym bag for muscle therapy during workouts.
- Pullover Sweater – Timeless and easy to dress up or down.
- Marsala Dress Socks – A little whimsy for the office, but not too over the top
- Tabletop Fire Pit Bowl – Adds a little ambience and warmth anywhere without the smoke.
- Polo Red Rush Cologne – Fresh, citrusy, and yummy!
- Couple’s Bucket List – A deck of cards designed for getting out of a rut with 100 date night ideas.
- Checked Pajama Pants – Made of breathable cotton blend and great if your guy is hot-natured.
- Meat Bouquet – I literally snort laughed at this one because it’s just too good… a bouquet made of salame and exotic jerky wrapped up in a pilsner glass. It’s so ridiculous that it’s genius.
- Intersection of Love Photo Print – Personalize it with your names and the important dates you share… aww.
- Chocolate Raspberry Coffee – This coffee has over 10,000 5-star reviews, tastes like dessert, and is Keto-friendly.
- Leather Wireless Charging Tray – A more dapper looking solution to the everyday charging station.
- Scruff Exfoliating Beard and Stubble Scrub – Moisturizes and conditions facial hair, soften stubble, promotes growth, and prevents facial itch.
- Gourmet Peanut Butter Cups – Dudes and peanut butter cups… it’s a thing. These take it next level.
- We’re Not Really Strangers Game – A card game designed to deepen meaningful connections great for just friends, dating couples, or married couples in their golden years.
- Duke Cannon Bourbon Bar Soap – The Old Spice guy wishes he smelled like this stuff basically.
Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Her
- Soft Pajama Set – Breathable, lightweight, and a classic
- Leather Crossbody Bag – Made of luxe Italian leather and just big enough to carry the essentials without bulk
- Dried Flower Locket Necklace – Add a sentimental photo and it’s a definite, vintage-style hit.
- Wedding Dress Sketch Art – Have a custom sketch made of your loved one’s wedding dress! I’ll just be over here sobbing at how sweet this is. Oh. my. gosh.
- Lindt Mini Pralines – Chocolate might be cliche for Valentine’s Day but… do you see a problem here? Me neither. These are goooooood.
- Personalized Photo Book – Add all of your favorite photographs to always remember. Why don’t we print photos more often these days?
- Antique Brass Frog Lid Vase – This vase is the absolute BEST for DIY flower arranging! Gift it with flowers, of course. Come spring, she’ll be glad to have this.
- I Wrote a Book About You – A lighthearted fill-in-the-blank book that makes your love a little easier to put into words.
- The Bouqs Bouquet with Plantable Succulents – A flower bouquet isn’t exactly unique on V-Day, but this one comes arranged with succulents she can plant after the flowers have wilted.
- Bathtub Caddy Tray – If she’s a gal who loves a good bubble bath to relieve stress, this is essential.
- Morse Code Bracelet – Personalize it with any secret message you want.
- Tea Forte Jardin Sampler – Hands down one of the BEST tea brands out there. This one is a little extra romantic.
- Homebody I Rose Above It CBD Bath Soak – Great for soaking away muscle aches and getting some stress relief.
- Love Potion Cocktail Making Kit & Class – A fun, interactive idea for a date night in. Take a cocktail making class from a master mixologist.
- 100% Mulberry Silk Pillowcase – I got one of these for Christmas and have already noticed a huge improvement in my hair and skin! Plus, they feel like a little bit of luxury every night.
- Winky Lux pH Lip Stain – This lip balm stain changes color according to pH of your skin for a shade that’s uniquely you.