10 Organization Projects You Can Do in a Day
Home organization ideas that can be accomplished in a day or less to declutter, organize, and clean your home for maximum function in less time.
I’ve got the bug, y’all! The decluttering/purging/organizing/cleaning bug! The only problem is… having the time to do it all. Yeah, that little detail.
But now that the weekend is upon us and the holiday crazy has finally settled down, I thought it would be a good idea to share 10 organization projects we’ve done in the past that can be knocked out in a day or less.
If you feel overwhelmed about a big whole house declutter/organization overhaul, I have one great tip…
Start with just 1 drawer.
I know. That probably seems like nothing. But that’s the point.
Start by decluttering and organizing just one tiny drawer that has been driving you crazy lately, and I’ll bet that one little job that will take probably 45 minutes will snowball into you catching the organizing “bug” too.
And if not, well, hey. You organized a drawer. That’s still awesome. I hope these help!
1. How to Organize a Bathroom Vanity in 6 Quick Steps
2. How to Declutter Your Entire House Without Losing Your Mind & Printable Checklist
Do just 1 room/space per day and by the end of the month, you’ll have a completely clutter-free house.
3. 5 Tips to Create an Organized Command Center
4. Pantry Cabinet Organization and Free Printable Labels
5. Linen Closet Organization Makeover
6. 7 Laundry Room Organizing Solutions
7. Toy Organization Printable Labels and Playroom Storage
8. How to Digitally Preserve Family Photos and Home Videos
9. Dollar Store Spice Jar Organization & Printable Labels
10. DIY DVD Storage Closet
Bonus: Whole House Deep Cleaning Checklist Printable
I never want to give the impression that we have a completely clutter-free home organization because lemme tell ya… we’re always riding the struggle bus on the Hot Mess Express over here. Don’t ever compare your behind-the-scenes to our highlight reel.
We’re all just trying the best we can.
Every little closet and basket helps, so if I can help provide a small part of your peace, that’s all I could ever ask for. YOU are the reason we keep sharing and striving to do better. And I can’t begin to thank you enough for that.
So here’s to getting our lives semi-in-order and here’s to the power of a day’s accomplishment. You can do it. <3