I am flippin’ GIDDY right now over our next big project (and very last one of the year)! If you follow me on my Instagram Stories, did you guess what it will be?
Our backyard is getting a fire pit in a few weeks! And as usual, we’re doing all of the work ourselves (except for some heavy equipment coming to finish grading the yard after we ripped out all of the overgrown shrubs and trees).
It’s been a long, slow process back here, but that’s okay.
DIY is neither quick nor easy, but it pays off in money-savings and pride creating something with your own two hands.
I can’t wait to share more of our plans for this project, but for now I’ve rounded up a bunch of my absolute favorite fire pit ideas that are all absolutely gorgeous (along with a temporary option we’ve done in the past if you can’t commit to the permanent one we’re planning).
15 Gorgeous Fire Pit Ideas for Decorating
I honestly can’t pick a favorite, but I definitely have a pretty good idea of the direction we’re going in for ours.
Can’t wait to share more soon!
If you need more helpful outdoor decorating resources, you can find lots of them here:
- 4 Essentials for Creating a Cozy Outdoor Space
- 6 Ways to Refresh a Front Porch Stoop
- DIY Outdoor Movie Theater & S’mores Table
- DIY Front Flower Bed Makeover
- DIY Painted Concrete Patio & Pool Deck
- Stencil Painted Porch Floor
- FAQs About Our Limewashed Brick
- The Secret to Arranging a Versatile Outdoor Space
And if you want to save this post for later, you can pin it here: